Investigating Horror Vol. 1Author: Marc Layton Category: Horror : 14 Feb, 2021 ISBN: B08WM3562G Country: USA Language: English File type: Kindle Amazon USA
Five chilling supernatural horror stories which prove you’re right to be scared of the dark…
Professor Aldous Crane, paranormal expert and ghost hunter, knows all too well the things that lurk beyond the thin veil of our reality. Dark spirits hide just beyond our reach, waiting for their chance to strike – and when disturbed, vengeful ghosts will stop at nothing to exact their revenge on the living. In these five haunting and horrifying tales, you’ll delve into the darkest depths of the supernatural, discovering the shocking and macabre cases that this master detective must bring to light.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this collection:
- In The Taster, Aldous Crane will get his first taste of the paranormal as he searches for a priceless wine collection in the dark halls of the late Matthew Boudin… whose ghost still stands guard over it.
- In Wishing Bones, a fake medium is forced to seek Aldous Crane’s help after she finds herself being hunted by someone from beyond the grave.
- In The Dollhouse, a talented artist’s new dream home hides more than she bargained for… and she learns that sometimes, children are right to be afraid of the dark.
- In The Severed Souls, after workers are attacked while opening a museum for a demented collector’s macabre art display, Aldous Crane must expose the secrets lurking in its gothic halls.
- And in The Sacred Knives, Aldous must once again venture into the dark halls of Matthew Boudin’s estate to solve the biggest – and most terrifying – case of his life.
Perfect for fans of paranormal suspense, occult horror, and anything supernatural, these tales will remind you why you should be afraid of the dark…
Scroll up and grab your copy now!